All notable changes to easymde will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog,
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Missing minHeight option in type definition (Thanks to @t49tran, #123).
- Other missing type definitions (#126).
2.8.0 - 2019-08-20
- Missing link in dist file header.
2.7.0 - 2019-07-13
previewClass option for overwriting the preview screen class (#99).
- Updated dependencies to resolve potential security issue.
- Resolved small code style issues shown by new eslint rules.
2.6.1 - 2019-06-17
- Error when toggling between ordered and unordered lists (Thanks to @roryok, #93).
- Keyboard shortcuts for custom actions not working (Thanks to @ysykzheng, #75).
2.6.0 - 2019-04-15
- Contributing guide (Thanks to @roipoussiere, #54).
- Issue templates.
- Standardized changelog file.
- Backwards compatibility in the API with SimpleMDE 1.0.0 (#41).
- Automatic publish of master branch to
- Distribution files from source-control.
2.5.1 - 2019-01-17
role="button" needed to be
2.5.0 - 2019-01-17
- Eraser icon not working with FontAwesome 5.
2.4.2 - 2018-11-09
- Header button icons not showing sub-icons with FontAwesome 5.
- Inconsistent autosave behaviour when submitting a form (Thanks to @Furgas and @adamb70, #31).
2.4.1 - 2018-10-15
fa-redo class to redo button for FA5 compatibility (Thanks to @Summon528, #27).
2.4.0 - 2018-10-15
- Fullscreen not working with
toolbar: false (Thanks to @aphitiel, #19).
2.2.2 - 2019-07-03
- Automatic publish only publishing tags.
2.2.1 - 2019-06-29
- Attempt automatic publish
@next version on npm.
- Links in the preview window will open in a new tab by default.
- Multi-text select issue by disabling multi-select in the editor (#10).
main file in package.json (Thanks to @sne11ius, #11).
2.0.1 - 2018-05-13
- Rewrote part of the documentation for EasyMDE.
- Updated gulp to version 4.0.0.
- Icons for
heading-3 not showing (#9).
2.0.0 - 2018-04-23
Project forked from SimpleMDE
- Dropped Bower support.
- Dropped support for older Node.js versions.
- FontAwesome 5 support.
- Support for newer Node.js versions.
- Packages are now version-locked.
- Simplified build script.
- Markdown guide button is no longer disabled in preview mode.
- Cursor not always showing in “text” mode over the edit field