GPS package delivery assistance for mail carriers.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
PackageHelper is a cross-platform Cordova/NW.js application designed for assisting mail carriers with item delivery.
- GPS Proximity Alert: Audible noise when near or passing a package destination.
- Geocoding: Locates street addresses and adds them to the map, while detecting and correcting typos and other errors.
- Map View: Show items on an interactive map.
- List View: View and search items in a list. Sort by distance, street, or house number.
- Works Offline: Internet access is only needed when adding items; the rest of the functionality is offline.
- Dark Mode: Has a light and dark theme.
- Map Themes: Multiple map styles to choose from, including a dark theme.
- Google-free: Does not use any Google spyware or closed-source APIs.