Catholic Code of Conduct v1.0
- Treat others how you want to be treated.
- Remember we are all sons and daughters of God, and equal in His eyes.
- Equal does not mean same. Everyone has different talents and abilities. If we don't use one of your contributions, it only means we don't need that particular gift right now.
- Admonish and correct those who are wrong, for it is the loving thing to do.
- Assume good intentions until proven otherwise.
- Problems will be removed; sometimes that means removing people who repeatedly cause problems.
If someone is not being good to you, you should first talk to them in private about your concerns. If they do not listen, find one or two other contributors to talk to the person with you. If that does not work, bring your issue to the project leadership for a resolution.