- QwikClock is an employee time tracking app.
- There are two applications with the name QwikClock. This one integrates with
- the Business Apps, the other one (QwikClock Enterprise) is a standalone system.
- Eventually, this application will have all the features of QwikClock Enterprise,
- and Enterprise will be discontinued.
- **Shift Assignment**
- Ensure 100% shift coverage and prevent early clock-ins by assigning shifts to employees.
- **Powerful Reports**
- Generate reports in as little as three clicks. Filter by employee and date range so you only see what you need. Import into LibreOffice, Excel, and most other software.
- **Server Time**
- QwikClock synchronizes to the server's clock so your punches are always accurate.
- Employees can clock in and out from a remote job site with their phones, or check their work schedule from home.
- 0. Follow the installation directions for [AccountHub](https://source.netsyms.com/Business/AccountHub), then download this app somewhere.
- 1. Copy `settings.template.php` to `settings.php`
- 2. Import `database.sql` into your database server
- 3. Edit `settings.php` and fill in your DB info
- 4. Set the location of the AccountHub API in `settings.php` (see "PORTAL_API") and enter an API key ("PORTAL_KEY")
- 5. Set the location of the AccountHub home page ("PORTAL_URL")
- 6. Set the URL of this app ("URL")
- 7. Run `composer install` (or `composer.phar install`) to install dependency libraries.