AccountHub is a web application enabling secure self-serve account management.
Employees can change their password and manage other web apps they have access
to with the dashboard.
- Setup a LAMP server with PHP 7.2, including PHP extensions mbstring, zip, gd, and imagick
database.sql into your database server
settings.php and fill in your DB info
- Set the URL of the install
- Setup “EXTERNAL_APPS” with specifics for your install.
- Setup the email settings to receive alerts you configure later in ManagePanel
composer install (or
composer.phar install) to install dependency libraries
- Edit the database table
apikeys and add some API keys for the other apps to use
- From a web browser, visit
http://apps/url (or whatever your setup is). If you did everything right, you should see a login screen.
- Now go to
http://apps/url/setup.php and create an admin account.
- Install ManagePanel to setup additional user accounts.
git pull or otherwise update the code
composer install to update dependencies
- Execute the SQL scripts in
database_upgrade to take you from your current version to the latest version
- Rewrite your
settings.php based on the new